Important COVID-19 Message for All Our Patients
We at LasaDerm hope you and your loved ones have been keeping safe and well. We are pleased to be getting back to what we love doing the most – seeing and treating our clients. We are looking forward to meeting you again in good spirits and with the confidence to let you know that we are doing everything to keep all of you and us as safe as possible.
Our Preparations for our Covid working Environment.
It’s important for us to communicate to you the extra safety measures we have taken so that you can make an informed decision on coming in for treatment with LasaDerm.
We have spent weeks preparing the extra precautions needed to get us back to work within our new Covid world. We have taken instructions from regulators, government departments and sourced appropriate PPE.
Whilst we cannot guarantee that you will be 100% safe from Covid in our clinic, what we can guarantee is that all our staff along with ourselves will be doing our absolute best to make it so. This is as important to us as it will be for all of you
Our regular infection controls and treatment protocols were already robust and are still in place. But we have filtered through 100’s of pages of guidance and combined it with the instructions from regulators and government bodies and applied good practical Covid common sense to ensure a safe, reassuring and workable approach that we hope will give you the confidence when coming in for your treatment. We are now running on minimal staffing levels to comply with government guidance. Therefore there will be some operational changes with immediate effect.
The staff’s PPE:
Our clinical staff will be wearing the following appropriate PPE (personal,protective,equipment) throughout your journey with us whilst in the clinic.
- 1. Surgical scrubs
- 2. Facial Shields
- 3. Surgical fluid resistant masks
- 4. Appropriate Gloves
- 5. Disposable aprons and body protection
- 6. Shields where required
Online consultations and follow ups
We still want to give you the best possible consultation experience but where possible and appropriate, all new consultations and some follow ups will be done online via zoom video call. This will minimise any unnecessary contact. Whilst not ideal for all procedures this allows you to relax in the comfort and safety of your own space to have a discussion about your treatment options and results. In todays world we also recognises, the use of online consultations is also time efficient for you
Once you have had your online consultation and thorough discussion with our experienced professionals we will happily book you in to have your treatment in the clinic.
Our Additional safety measures when attending the clinic
- 1. If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested +ve for ACTIVE COVID19 in the last 7 days, please do not come to the clinic.
- 2. Please do NOT bring anyone with you into the clinic. They will have to wait in the car.
- 3. We will email you a COVID Disclaimer, which will need to be signed electronically before arriving at the clinic. There is no need to print this version as a secure, encoded version will be sent to you for digitally signing.
- 4. PLEASE REMOVE ALL MAKEUP before entering the clinic
- 5. Please wear a face mask until instructed otherwise during your treatment. If you have your own non-latex disposable gloves its worth wearing those to your appointment as well.
- 6. Please leave your handbag and purse in the car – just bring your car keys, credit card and phone. Handbags are an infection hazard.
- 7. When you arrive, please wait in your car.
- 8. We will text or phone you when we are ready for you to enter the building where we will check your temperature using a digital laser scanner.
- 9. If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111. You will not be charged for your appointment.
- 10. Please disinfect your hands upon entering the building and proceed to the treatment room with your practitioner.
- 11. The waiting room will only have the minimum and necessary clients to practice social distancing.
- 12. Just before leaving the clinic, please disinfect your hands.
- 13. After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces touched with disinfectant in preparation for the next patient.
The last few months have been full of information that has included twists and turns and u turns. We are sure this is likely to continue and we will be reacting to the latest guidance as things progress. We will keep you updated along the way.
We thank you for taking the time to read this information and hope it’s been useful and given you the confidence when coming to us for your treatment.
Our Aim has always been to be your Clinic of Choice in ALL things. It all starts with care.
Dr Dewji and Mrs Tee Dewji