Book an Appointment with us Today!
About Our Fat Melting
Cavitation – is the most revolutionary method of dealing with excess body fat. Millions of people throughout the world are choosing this method of modern treatment. This success is due to excellent results – you’ll see the effect after the first procedure.
Indications for the Cavitation procedure
The following areas are used to reduce fat by Cavitation.
- The waist and abdomen; ( stomach and flanks)
- The back fat ( bra fat)
- “bingo wings”
Effect of the Cavitation procedure
The effect is visible immediately after the first session and reinforced in the next few days. However, it will take the full 8 sessions to get effective body contouring.
Description of areas that can be treated
- Up to 2 Areas can be treated in one session
- Duration of session of ultrasound Cavitation is 30-50 minutes
- Repeated session can be carried out every 7 days
- The course of treatments depends on the extent of the problem
- More often the procedure consists of 8 sessions- although in lean people with pockets of fat 4 sessions may suffice.
Recommendations for the Cavitation session
- It is recommended not to consume alcohol for 5 days after treatment
- During the procedure it is recommended to drink 1.5 litres of water per day to enable the fat to be flushed though.
- pregnancy and lactation
- chronic liver disease, hepatitis
- kidney disease, renal failure, active kidney stones
- disorders of the immune system
- patients with pacemakers
- active history of DVT
- patients on warfarin (or other anticoagulants)
- broken skin in the area of the procedure
- insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
- uncontrolled epilepsy
- patients on active treatment for cancer
Non-surgical liposuction is not recommended in patients liver problems.
Before & After Pictures
We understand that before you go for any procedure, you want to know exactly whats involved and pictures to prove treatments work. We update our before and after images of a procedure, so our prospective and current clients have a better understanding of what happens.
Having 3D Liposuction is a pain-free treatment which targets deeper layers of the skin and heats them up. This creates stimulation of the skin and in particular, fibroblasts (fibroblasts are the connective tissue cells that produce collagen and elastin), a substance which gives elasticity to the skin. Therefore providing you with a tightening effect making your skin look healthier. Book Appointment
Belly Liposuction Before and After
Stomach Liposuction Before and After
Our package price for 3d Lipo is the most competitive in the country. This is because we are a doctor based clinic and we understand the importance that weight plays in causing other diseases and in the way you feel about yourself. So if you have made a conscious decision to do something about it we want to be at hand to help you achieve your goal.
|Procedure||Recommended Sessions||Price Package|
|1 Area||8||Package pricce of £650 (Save £350 When You Book a Package Price of 8 Sessions, this package price also give you 1 treatmemt of fat freezing (Cryo) worth £400 free of charge when you book 8 sessions together)|
|2 Areas||8||This package price also give you 1 treatmemt of fat freezing (Cryo) worth £400 free of charge when you book 8 sessions together|
"I had three children and was struggling to get rid of what I like to call my ‘baby weight’. After having my consultation and discussing with one of the doctors what procedure would be best suited for me. I concluded that Fat Melting was going to get rid of my excess fat, I now feel as though I did before having my children and look like a yummy mummy again. "